Are you thinking about moving forward with an aesthetic procedure but aren’t sure what the final result would be? At The John Bull Center, our state-of-the-art Vectra® XT uses 3D imagery to help you visualize the results of procedures for the face, breast, and body using safe, comfortable technology.
Located in Naperville and serving the Chicago area, our practice is led by Dr. John Bull. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how the Vectra® XT imaging system can help you achieve the results of your desired aesthetic procedure.
What is the Vectra® XT?
One of the main reasons that men and women hesitate to undergo surgical enhancement is anxiety or uncertainty about what the final results will be and if they will be satisfied with their new appearance. At The John Bull Center, our advanced Vectra® XT system is designed to create images in real time using the latest in ultra high-definition 3D technology.
Developed by Canfield®, a trusted name in aesthetic imagery, the Vectra® XT features:
- Ultra high-resolution 3D color images in real time
- Precise details and definition for procedures of the face, breast, or body
- A capture time of 3.5 milliseconds, allowing for patient movement without affecting images
- The ability to compare images side by side, superimpose one image over another, zoom in or out, or use any angle
How Does the Vectra® XT Work?
This innovative system uses adjusted lighting depending on the area of the body being photographed, and adjustments for each patient’s height are controlled using software for faster results. Detailed, high-definition, three-dimensional images are gathered in seconds, allowing optimal time to discuss the results and surgical possibilities. The Vectra® offers three types of simulation:
- The Face Sculptor®: After an assessment and measurements, this shows patients the possibilities of either surgical or non-surgical rejuvenation.
- The Breast Sculptor®: No two breast procedures are alike, and this dynamic technology can illustrate what the results of breast procedures would be using various types of implants and other techniques.
- The Body Sculptor®: Whether you are experiencing the appearance of cellulite, loose skin, or excess fat in the abdomen area, this feature can help you visualize what your thinner, more toned contours would look like.
This imaging system is completely non-invasive and is backed by the highest standards in patient safety, comfort and convenience.
Contact The John Bull Center today to schedule a consultation with our experienced medical team and find out how the Canfield® Vectra® XT imaging system can help you envision your aesthetic goals and choose the procedure that is right for you.